Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Having moved away from drinking beer. I found that my small bottles of Cider make for a great tasting crispy batter. A real treat on white fish.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon rice bran oil
- 1 cup apple cider (Ice Cold)
- 1 large egg
- 1 pinch salt
- Mix Flour, Salt and Oil in a bowl.
- Beat in Egg and Ice Cold Cider .
- Coat fish directly in mix.
- slowely lower pieces of fish into deep oil using a swirling motion and fry at 180°C.
- Should come out crispy and golden brown.