Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Delicious and light and beautifully red. Great as a light dessert or with dinner. My nieces and kids love it. Good with a little poof of whipped cream. Appropriate for diabetic diners. Make the day before.
- 2 boxes raspberry gelatin powder or 2 boxes cherry gelatin (I use non sugar sweetened)
- 2 cups frozen raspberries (non sweetened)
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 cups boiling water
- dissolve gelatin mixes in boiling water.
- add frozen berries to the mix.
- stir applesauce in.
- chill several hours, stirring several times to distribute the raspberries into the gelatin mix.