Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a new recipe to me. Looking forward to trying it soon!
- 4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons water
- 3 tablespoons flaked coconut, finely chopped and toasted
- In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips.
- Add cream cheese, milk, vanilla extract and water.
- Beat until well blended.
- Cover and chill 1 1/2 hours.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and place on wax paper-lined baking sheets.
- Loosely cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
- Roll in coconut to cover.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.