3 hrs 5 mins
A light, simple dessert from Kraft Foods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup cold skim milk
- 1 ounce fat-free chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie mix
- 6 ounces Oreo cookie pie crusts
- 2 cups thawed fat-free cool whip or 2 cups sugar-free Cool Whip, divided
- 1Pour Milk into large bowl.
- 2Add dry pudding mix.
- 3Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- 4Spoon half of the pudding mix into crust.
- 5Gently stir 1 cup of the whipped topping into remaining pudding: spoon over pudding layer in crust.
- 6Top with the remaining 1 cup whipped topping.
- 7Refrigerate at least 3 hours. Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Chocolate Pudding Pie
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.1
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 121.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie mix
fat-free cool whip