Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A light, simple dessert from Kraft Foods.
- 1⁄2 cup cold skim milk
- 1 ounce fat-free chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie mix
- 6 ounces Oreo cookie pie crusts
- 2 cups thawed fat-free cool whip or 2 cups sugar-free Cool Whip, divided
- Pour Milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Spoon half of the pudding mix into crust.
- Gently stir 1 cup of the whipped topping into remaining pudding: spoon over pudding layer in crust.
- Top with the remaining 1 cup whipped topping.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours. Store in refrigerator.