Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You won't believe it is a LIGHT dessert! Excellent creamy flavour, easy to make.
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejello fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon orange extract or 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- 2 cups ultra light whipped topping (500ml)
- Pour milk, orange juice and extract into a medium bowl.
- Stir in pudding mix; whisk for 2 minutes, stand for 2 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping.
Terrific! But the lightest thing I used was 2% milk. I doubled it and wasn't sure how to convert the whipped topping. Recipe says cups/ml and my packages said oz/g. sigh. So I TASTED it a few times, which was totally worth it! I ended up using 1 and a half 8 oz cartons. I took it to a family party and got many compliments, questions, and requests for the recipe. I sprinkled the top with mini chocolate chips. Great stuff! Yum! Reviewed for ZWT4.
This tastes just like those chocolates that are shaped like an orange...you wack it and it slices it. I used orange curacao. Very good.
Used Grand Mariner for the orange liquor and sprinkled with dark chocolate bits. Easy and elegant! Made for ZWT4.