Light Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray an 8 in square pan with cooking spray and line it with parchment paper. Then spray the paper.
- Crush cookies and press into bottom of pan.
- Using a food processor, blend cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Then add cocoa, cornstarch, sugar, and both eggs. Process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and top with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until set. Then let cool in the pan. Refrigerate for at least an hour, then tip out onto a cutting board, flip over and cut.