- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 4 tablespoons applesauce, unsweetened
- 4 egg whites, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Coat a 9x9 inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Mix 1/4 cup cocoa, flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Stir in shredded carrots and Splenda.
- In a separate small bowl, mix the applesauce, milk, egg whites, 2 tbsp cocoa, and vanilla.
- Beat lightly with a fork and add to the dry ingredients.Mix until just blended.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.