1/1 Photo of Light Chocolate Carrot Cake
A healthy Chocolate Carrot cake for the family to enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°
- 2Coat a 9x9 inch square pan with cooking spray.
- 3Mix 1/4 cup cocoa, flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- 4Stir in shredded carrots and Splenda.
- 5In a separate small bowl, mix the applesauce, milk, egg whites, 2 tbsp cocoa, and vanilla.
- 6Beat lightly with a fork and add to the dry ingredients.Mix until just blended.
- 7Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 8Let cool and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Chocolate Carrot Cake
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 74.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.0 g