Recipe by KMSoprano
Quick and easy. Also good with different kinds of pasta, or sliced sauteed mushrooms.
- 4 thin sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts (.75-1 lbs.)
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- 2 red capsicums or 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat sour cream or 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- season salt
- black pepper
- 1 whole wheat pasta, cooked and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a saute pan liberally with cooking spray and warm over medium heat.
- Add red pepper and chicken to pan.
- Sprinkle lightly with season salt.
- Saute the red pepper and chicken until chicken is nearly done and pepper is softening.
- Add sour cream and cream of mushroom soup.
- Cook until heated through and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Serve over pasta.