Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Excellent, quick chicken salad with a bit of a dill twist.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 kosher dill pickles
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip light
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- Boil the chicken breasts in water until cooked.
- Chop chicken breasts into salad-ready pieces.
- Chop pickles and add to chicken breasts.
- Add Miracle Whip, sugar (if you'd like), and pepper and mix together until salad consistency.
- Serve on top of mixed greens or as sandwiches.
This was GREAT ! A very easy , light , tasty sandwich filling . I really enjoyed the simplicity of this recipe . Thanl you for sharing it !
This is a great recipe for chicken salad. The best that I have ever had.