Recipe by RDcook444
Classic chicken salad is heavy and rich. This refreshing variation is more suitable for summer dining. It tastes delicious over crisp salad greens or in a whole wheat pita.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, poached and cooled
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 cup nonfat yogurt, plain
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 roma tomato, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup red grapes, cut in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop poached and cooled chicken breasts into small bite-size pieces.
- Add mayonnaise, yogurt, cider vinegar, and mustard, stirring well to combine.
- Mix in green onion, tomato, cucumber, and grapes.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour to develop flavors.
- Serve as desired.