Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
So yummy and fairly good for you! Great as a sandwich or on lettuce with crackers.
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise (I prefer Hellman's light)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, slivered
- Comine mayo and salt.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Chill before serving.
I did a little tweaking with this recipe, but nothing substantial, I thought! I cut the mayo back to 1/2 cup, then used half green grapes & half red ones & substituted a little less lemon pepper for the salt! All for a great tasting chicken salad, which I served in tortilla wraps! And, since we eat a lot of chicken, I'm happy to keep your recipe on hand for making again! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Bargain Basement recipe tag]