Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My variation of MizzNezz's wonderful recipe. I love hers, but we made a few changes and I wanted to see the nutritional information for my modifications.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 (4 ounce) canof chopped green chilies
- 12 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese, separated
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- Heat oven to 375-degrees.
- In a bowl, mix soup, sour cream, corn, black beans, cumin, diced chicken, green chilis, and half of cheese.
- Heat butter in a pan; add onion and chili powder; cook until tender.
- Add chicken mixture to pan, heat.
- Spread 1/4 cup mix along center of each tortilla. Roll, place seam side down in baking dish.
- Pour enchilada sauce over enchiladas.
- Bake, covered, for 15 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle cheese, continue cooking until melted.