My variation of MizzNezz's wonderful recipe. I love hers, but we made a few changes and I wanted to see the nutritional information for my modifications.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can of chopped green chilies
- 12 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese, separated
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1Heat oven to 375-degrees.
- 2In a bowl, mix soup, sour cream, corn, black beans, cumin, diced chicken, green chilis, and half of cheese.
- 3Heat butter in a pan; add onion and chili powder; cook until tender.
- 4Add chicken mixture to pan, heat.
- 5Spread 1/4 cup mix along center of each tortilla. Roll, place seam side down in baking dish.
- 6Pour enchilada sauce over enchiladas.
- 7Bake, covered, for 15 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle cheese, continue cooking until melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.5
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.9 mg
- Sodium 815.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 35.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cheddar cheese