Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe uses a rotisserie chicken, but you can also use leftover chicken. From Cooking Light.
- 2 lbs whole roasted cooked chicken, skinned
- 11 cups torn romaine lettuce (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 cup red bell pepper, strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 cups croutons
- 1⁄2 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- SALAD: Remove chicken from bones; shred with 2 forks to measure 3 cups meat.
- Combine chicken, lettuce, and bell pepper in a large bowl.
- DRESSING: Combine oil and next 7 ingredients (oil through garlic) in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- Pour over salad; toss well.
- Sprinkle with croutons and cheese; toss gently to combine.