Vino Girl's Note:
This recipe uses a rotisserie chicken, but you can also use leftover chicken. From Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs whole roasted cooked chicken, skinned
- 11 cups torn romaine lettuce (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 cup red bell pepper, strips
- 1SALAD: Remove chicken from bones; shred with 2 forks to measure 3 cups meat.
- 2Combine chicken, lettuce, and bell pepper in a large bowl.
- 3DRESSING: Combine oil and next 7 ingredients (oil through garlic) in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- 4Pour over salad; toss well.
- 5Sprinkle with croutons and cheese; toss gently to combine.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Chicken Caesar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.8
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 120.8 mg
- Sodium 435.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 43.3 g