Recipe given to me years ago. Stored here for safekeeping.
Make and share this Light Cherry Turnovers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 count) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup no-sugar-added cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Separate biscuits and flatten each into a 4 inch circle. Place about 3 cherries in the center of each and bring edges up to form balls.
- Place each in the prepared mufin well, seam side down. Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool slightly. Sprinkle each with a pinch of powdered sugar.