1/1 Photo of Light Cherry Turnovers
Barb 3663's Note:
Recipe given to me years ago. Stored here for safekeeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 count) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup no-sugar-added cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- 3Separate biscuits and flatten each into a 4 inch circle. Place about 3 cherries in the center of each and bring edges up to form balls.
- 4Place each in the prepared mufin well, seam side down. Bake 8-10 minutes.
- 5Remove from pan and cool slightly. Sprinkle each with a pinch of powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Cherry Turnovers
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 327.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g