Recipe by Barb 3663
Recipe given to me years ago. Stored here for safekeeping.
Top Review by Darkhunter
Let me first apologize for my photo. As you can tell, I had a bit of a problem with the biscuits! I used a 5-count jumbo biscuit to make these, and think I was trying to get too much of the pie filling in them! The taste, however, was great! Thnx for sharing your recipe, Barb. Made for THINK PINK Oct 2009.
- 1 (10 count) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup no-sugar-added cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Separate biscuits and flatten each into a 4 inch circle. Place about 3 cherries in the center of each and bring edges up to form balls.
- Place each in the prepared mufin well, seam side down. Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool slightly. Sprinkle each with a pinch of powdered sugar.