Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe given to me years ago. Stored here for safekeeping.
- 1 (10 count) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup no-sugar-added cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Separate biscuits and flatten each into a 4 inch circle. Place about 3 cherries in the center of each and bring edges up to form balls.
- Place each in the prepared mufin well, seam side down. Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool slightly. Sprinkle each with a pinch of powdered sugar.
Let me first apologize for my photo. As you can tell, I had a bit of a problem with the biscuits! I used a 5-count jumbo biscuit to make these, and think I was trying to get too much of the pie filling in them! The taste, however, was great! Thnx for sharing your recipe, Barb. Made for THINK PINK Oct 2009.
Super easy to make and a real hit with my cherry loving son. These would be great for a potluck or as a quick dessert for a party. I know I'll be making them often. Thanks for posting a keeper! Made for PAC Fall 2009.