Recipe by jenpalombi
From Hungry Girl. 3 ww points for the entire recipe. A nice little appetizer or afternoon snack.
Top Review by Christina P.
The mushrooms weren't done in 12 mins & I thought the filling was very bland. It definitely needs some seasoning, but I wouldn't bother making it again to play around and figure it out. Also, I didn't think the celery and red pepper added anything.
- 12 small-to-medium-sized brown mushroom caps (1 - 2-inch wide, stems removed)
- 56.69 g drained white crabmeat
- 29.58 ml celery, minced
- 29.58 ml red peppers, minced
- 1 piece Laughing Cow cheese, 1 wedge (Laughing Cow, any Light flavor)
- 14.79 ml nonfat sour cream
- 14.79 ml fat free cream cheese
- 9.85 ml fat-free butter-flavored sprinkles (cheese flavor... like the ones by Molly McButter)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wipe mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel and then dry them. Place with the rounded sides down on a baking dish sprayed lightly with nonstick spray.
- Combine all other ingredients and stir until well mixed. Evenly distribute crab mixture among the mushroom caps.
- Place in the oven for 10 - 12 minutes, until hot.