1/2 Photos of Light Cheesy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
From Hungry Girl. 3 ww points for the entire recipe. A nice little appetizer or afternoon snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 small-to-medium-sized brown mushroom caps (1 - 2-inch wide, stems removed)
- 56.69 g drained white crabmeat
- 29.58 ml celery, minced
- 29.58 ml red peppers, minced
- 1 piece Laughing Cow cheese, 1 wedge (Laughing Cow, any Light flavor)
- 14.79 ml nonfat sour cream
- 14.79 ml fat free cream cheese
- 9.85 ml fat-free butter-flavored sprinkles (cheese flavor... like the ones by Molly McButter)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Wipe mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel and then dry them. Place with the rounded sides down on a baking dish sprayed lightly with nonstick spray.
- 3Combine all other ingredients and stir until well mixed. Evenly distribute crab mixture among the mushroom caps.
- 4Place in the oven for 10 - 12 minutes, until hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Cheesy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 9.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 42.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Laughing Cow cheese
fat free cream cheese