Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Hungry Girl. 3 ww points for the entire recipe. A nice little appetizer or afternoon snack.
- 12 small-to-medium-sized brown mushroom caps (1 - 2-inch wide, stems removed)
- 2 ounces drained white crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons celery, minced
- 2 tablespoons red peppers, minced
- 1 piece Laughing Cow cheese, 1 wedge (Laughing Cow, any Light flavor)
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fat free cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons fat-free butter-flavored sprinkles (cheese flavor... like the ones by Molly McButter)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wipe mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel and then dry them. Place with the rounded sides down on a baking dish sprayed lightly with nonstick spray.
- Combine all other ingredients and stir until well mixed. Evenly distribute crab mixture among the mushroom caps.
- Place in the oven for 10 - 12 minutes, until hot.
The mushrooms weren't done in 12 mins & I thought the filling was very bland. It definitely needs some seasoning, but I wouldn't bother making it again to play around and figure it out. Also, I didn't think the celery and red pepper added anything.
I liked this recipe. The changes I made were to omit celery as I was out & used spray butter in place of butter sprinkles. Being on WW I felt like I was getting a lot for 3 points. Served as an appetizer to Lemon Crumb Tilapia #86216.
Loved, loved, loved this for a very low point appetizer. You can't go wrong with all these wonderful cheese flavors. This is quick, easy and so darn good! Thanks HollyGolighty for posting. Made for PAC spring 08"