Very light and fluffy cheesecake, much lighter and more chiffon-like than most cheesecakes.
Make and share this Light Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Cream egg yolks and sugar then add cream cheese 8 onces at a time blending well. Next add the sour cream, flour, vanilla, pineapple and juice.
- Beat egg whites addding pinch of cream of tartar (I use a 1/4 teaspoon) Beat until stiff, then fold into batter.
- Prepare 10 inch springform pan.
- Grease and sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on bottom and sides of pan.
- Put batter in prepared pan.
- Place pan in a pan of water. (I use a large roasting pan with about an inch or two of water).
- Bake at 350 for 50 Minutes.
- Then turn off oven and leave door halfway opened for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour remove cake from oven.