Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
Low Carb Recipe
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal bag and shake to coat.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add shrimp; sauté 4 minutes or until shrimp are done.