Recipe by Chef Larz in Pennsboro, WV
Very creamy mocha mix similar to International Coffees sugar free, fat free version. It can be decaf or regular according to taste.
Top Review by internetnut
I gave this recipe 5 stars. Very good and it taste like the famous International brand. Overall I'll make this again for sure. I think I'll even try adding a scoop of my GNC chocolate protein powder to my batch. I'll add it right to mocha right to my heated cup of mocha. This recipe is one of the best recipes I ever tried. Thanks for posting a good recipe christine (internetnut)
- 1 cup decaf instant coffee crystals
- 1 cup powdered milk, granules
- 2 cups powdered cocoa mix (like Swiss Miss, no sugar added)
- 2⁄3 cup artificial sweetener (like Splenda)
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix, sugar free and fat free
Directions See How It's Made
- In processor combine coffee and powdered milk and blend on high until powdery. It should reduce in quantity down to about 1 cup of combined coffee and instant milk.
- In large bowl combine remaining ingredients with the coffee and milk mixture. Stir or blend with hand mixer on low until well combined.
- To serve: add 4 tsp of mix to 6 oz of hot water, adjust to personal taste.