Recipe by *Pixie*
A quick and easy dessert that's not too hard on the calories.
Top Review by ladypit
I really liked the flavors together though we were mixed here about it. Very very sweet, a little bit will satisfy you. I actually put a 20 oz can of pineapple slices in the food processor and whirred it. Then I added the pudding and whirred some more. Put it all in a bowl and added the cool-whip. Thanks for a neat one to try!
- 1 (19 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice (no sugar added type)
- 1 (30 g) package sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 cups Cool Whip Free (or Ultra Low Fat Cool Whip)
- 1 cup sliced strawberry (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the crushed pineapple with juice and the butterscotch pudding mix until well combined.
- Fold in the cool whip until well blended.
- Spoon into dessert dishes (if desired garnish the top with sliced strawberries that have been sweetened with Splenda) and refrigerate until ready to serve.