Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is how I like to make my ranch from a mix packet - lightened up, but still quite yummy. If you really want to pack a punch, put in 2T of blue cheese crumbles.
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise (I use Dukes)
- 1 cup fat-free buttermilk
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- Whisk together the sour cream and mayo. Add buttermilk and whisk together. Add ranch dressing mix and whisk until combined.
- Pour it in a jar, tighten the lid, and place in the fridge for about an hour or more to thicken.
Yummo thanks JB. I had one sachet of Ranch Dressing mix left from a number Mummamills brought home for me from the US I like to enjoy them when I use them and this dressing was just wonderful thank you. Our sour cream is REALLY thick, so I needed to add in a little more buttermilk to get the right consistency.