Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is light butter cake with less sugar and butter for the health conscious. The cake taste light and fluffy.
- 3 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 100 g butter
- 150 g all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs, sugar and butter till light and fluffy on low speed.
- Add the flour in 3 portions making sure that each added portion is mixed well.
- Add the baking powder and vanilla essence and continue to mix until even.
- Pour batter into prepared tin and bake for 30-40 minute.
- Divide the batter into 12 equal portions to make cupcakes. Baking time 20minutes.
- Dried fruits can be added to the batter to make fruit cakes.
sounds like great numbers.would be nice if the amounts were in english instead of metric.