Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I wanted to make a light version of buffalo chicken pizza, so I used light Bleu Cheese dressing, reduced fat cheeses, and wheat tortillas. It came out much better than I imagined! The measurements are estimates, you made need more or less depending on how full and hot you like your pizza.
- 4 (10 inch) wheat flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup light blue cheese dressing
- 1 1⁄2 cups rotisserie-cooked chicken, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce (more or less to your liking)
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Crisp tortillas in the oven for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, melt butter and hot sauce in a medium sauce pan, then add shredded chicken. Cook until heated through.
- Spread 2 tablespoons bleu cheese dressing on the bottom of each tortilla, and top with chicken. Then sprinkle cheeses on top.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5 minutes.