1/1 Photo of Light Biscuit for Belly Draggers (Canine)
Found on net.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup soy flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup brewer's yeast
- 1/4 cup powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package dry active yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F
- 2Combine the flours, cornmeal, brewer's yeast, dry milk powder, garlic powder and parsley in large bowl.
- 3In a small bowl, dissolve the yeast in warm water and stir well. Then add the chicken stock.
- 4Pour the liquid mixture into dry ingredients. Working with your hands, combine all ingredients completely.
- 5Knead for several minutes.
- 6Sprinkle a board with additional cornmeal and roll dough out to 1/4" thickness.
- 7Cut into shapes and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Brush lightly with egg glaze (beaten egg and milk added together) and bake 45 minutes.
- 9Turn heat off and let biscuits dry out in oven for several hours or overnight.
- 10Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Biscuit for Belly Draggers (Canine)
Serving Size: 1 (753 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1581.1
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 251.8 mg
- Sodium 585.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 260.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 35.6 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 78.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: