- 177.44 ml boiling water
- 8.50 g package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 236.59 ml ice cube
- 354.88 ml fresh strawberries, sliced
- 177.44 ml reduced-calorie whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- (First I'd put some hot water in the blender to heat up the container, let stand for 5 minutes then pour out.).
- In a blender, combine water and gelatin.
- Cover and process until gelatin is dissolved.
- Blend in ice cubes until partially melted.
- Add strawberries; process well.
- Pour into a bowl; fold in whipped topping. Chill for 2 hours.