- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-calorie whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- (First I'd put some hot water in the blender to heat up the container, let stand for 5 minutes then pour out.).
- In a blender, combine water and gelatin.
- Cover and process until gelatin is dissolved.
- Blend in ice cubes until partially melted.
- Add strawberries; process well.
- Pour into a bowl; fold in whipped topping. Chill for 2 hours.