1/1 Photo of Light Berry Mousse
Charlotte J's Note:
Light and refreshing
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1(First I'd put some hot water in the blender to heat up the container, let stand for 5 minutes then pour out.).
- 2In a blender, combine water and gelatin.
- 3Cover and process until gelatin is dissolved.
- 4Blend in ice cubes until partially melted.
- 5Add strawberries; process well.
- 6Pour into a bowl; fold in whipped topping. Chill for 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Berry Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.4
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 30.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g