1/1 Photo of Light Beef Consommé With Diced Vegetables
2 hrs 10 mins
I made this for my girlfriend and I, for Valentine's Day 2007. It's very easy to make, has a gentle, delicate flavour, and is the perfect way to start of a hearty meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the beef stock to a rolling boil.
- 2Wrap all of the herbs, including the garlic, in a piece of cloth, tie it with a piece of string, and add it to the broth.
- 3Simmer for a few hours, tasting regularly. Do not let the broth boil.
- 4Once you feel that the flavour of the herbs have infused sufficiently into the broth, remove the boquet garni, and add your diced vegetables.
- 5Simmer until the vegetables are tender.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Beef Consommé With Diced Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (691 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.5
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1709.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: