1/1 Photo of Light Bean and Cheese Tostada
Amanda Beth's Note:
This is a yummy, yummy light meal. I developed this to counteract my Mexican cravings on Weight Watchers. It is 4 points according to the Recipe Builder. Top it with salsa, which is free, or add some sour cream. Just make sure you count the extra points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Spread refried beans on tortilla, like pizza sauce on a pizza.
- 4Sprinkle seasonings on beans.
- 5Top with cheese.
- 6Bake until tortilla is crispy, about 2-2 1/2 minutes.
- 7Serve with salsa, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Bean and Cheese Tostada
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.6
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 932.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: