1/1 Photo of Light Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
Great salad dressing from the Fresh Start Cookbook. This dressing is a favorite around our house. Easy to make with ingredients you probably already have on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl or food processor combine garlic and mustard until well mixed.
- 2Whisk in balsamic vinegar, hot water and sugar.
- 3Slowly add in olive oil mixing until emulsified.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste. Use immediately or cover and refrigerate.
- 5Feel free to substitute different vinegars and seasoning to your own taste.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.7
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 0.2 g