Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Came up with a lighter version of my regular bacon and noodles, due to requests and because I wanted a lighter one for weight watchers. This serves 4 people and is 3 weight watchers points per serving.
- 1 1⁄2 cups egg noodles, uncooked
- 6 slices turkey bacon
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook bacon on stove until crispy.
- Cook noodles in boiling water until al dente (don't add salt).
- When bacon is cool, crumble it into small pieces.
- Add the sour cream to the cooked, drained noodles.
- Chop the onion and add to the noodles.
- Add the bacon and half of the cheese into the noodles, stir well.
- Pour mixture into a square casserole dish and top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until bubbly and cheese has melted.