Recipe by TXS
This recipe comes from Pampered Chef, it's printed on the side of the salad dressing mixer they sell. it works well with my weight watchers!
Top Review by JoyfulMomof8
Nice idea, but wished I'd done half the ginger and garlic for my lettuce salad. It might be good on cabbage though. Why it's called "light" I do not know! I like to replace part oil with water and thicken with xanthan gum.
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄8 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup oil (i use smart balance)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (i use truvia)
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon ginger (powered or fresh grated finely)