Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The texture is very light, fluffy and creamy with a slight tangy taste from the sour cream, you won't be able to keep you spoon away from this! --- adjust the confectioners sugar to suit your sweetness
- 1 cup 35% cream, well chilled
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- Place the whipping cream and sour cream, sifted confectioners sugar and vanilla in a large chilled stainless steel or glass bowl.
- Using an electric mixer on high speed beat until stiff peaks form.
- Chill until ready to use.
- Use within 1 day.
Kittencal, have I told you lately how AWESOME you are? I used this recipe to top my key lime pie. I will never ever use any other whipped topping again. Thank you for posting as always:D
Perfect! This whipped cream worked like a charm. It is indeed light as a cloud. I served it on top of Recipe #347541 with fresh lime zest on top. My kitchenaid mixer made easy work of this without having to wear my arm out. Thanks so much Kit! :)