Recently joined WW and have been on the hunt for savory, satisfying, DELICIOUS meals.... I whipped this up tonight and this sauce fits the bill. Serve over whole wheat pasta and you'll have a delish, quick meal that won't pack on the pounds. ZERO points per serving!!!! Add a cup of whole wheat pasta for only THREE points (wowwweeeee!!!!) and you have a super tasty meal. Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sautee garlic and onion and garlic in 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat for 2-5 minutes (until soft).
- 2Add additional 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil and mushrooms and sautee for another 5 minutes, until mushrooms are tender.
- 3Add additional ingredients, bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover for 15-20 minutes.
- 4Serve over your favorite style whole wheat pasta.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Artichoke Tomato Pasta Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.4
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 111.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 4.0 g