- 2 medium tart apples (Granny Smith)
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup fresh corn or 1⁄2 cup frozen corn
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 flour tortillas, warmed
- 3⁄4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 6 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first eight ingredients in a large bowl.
- Put about 3/4 cup on half of each tortilla and fold over. Secure with toothpicks if you have to.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray and bake at 400°F for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn them over and bake 5-8 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Cut each tortilla into three wedges and serve with lettuce, salsa and sour cream.