A nutritious way to start your day. (This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan".)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, stir together the flour, bran, and baking powder.
- 3In a blender or food processor, blend the sweetener, oil, milk, applesauce, vanilla, and banana.
- 4Add this to the flour mixture and stir together until"just mixed".
- 5Scoop into lightly oiled muffin tins and bae for 20-30 minutes (use a for to see if done).
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Apple Bran Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (924 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.2
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 172.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: