Top Review by L2E770
This recipe is just awesome, we've literally had it once a week since I found it. On WW it's 2 points per taco made as shown (without guac). I use any whitefish on sale, and scallions vs onions as the onions were a little strong. Very important to marinade the fish or use a dry rub. Keep extra lime wedges to squeeze on each taco. Delish!
- 453.59 g halibut fillets, skin removed or 453.59 g another white fish fillet, your choice
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 0 green cabbage
- 59.14 ml chopped white onion
- 59.14 ml chopped English cucumber
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- salt and pepper
- guacamole (see Chunky Guacamole)
- salsa (see Salsa Fresca Salsa Fresca)
- 10 corn tortillas, warmed (see Corn Tortillas)
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the cabbage slaw: chiffonade cabbage, add onion, cucumber and cilantro; squeeze juice of 1 lime over the top and toss; add salt and pepper to taste; let sit at room for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat a non-stick oven proof pan over medium heat, add olive oil, add halibut and brown on one side, turn halibut over and put pan in the oven for about 10-15 minutes until halibut is flakey and cooked through.
- To serve: flake cooked halibut into a bowl and serve with warmed corn tortillas and the bowls of the cabbage slaw, guacamole and salsa.