Light and Yummie Strawberry Pie
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice in a 2-cup measuring cup. Set pineapple aside.
- Add enough water to juice to measure 1.5 cups; transfer to a suacepan.
- Whisk in the pudding mix and gelatin until combined.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minute or until thickened.
- Stir in pineapple. Remove from the heat; cool for 10 minute
- Add the strawberries; toss gently to coat.
- Pour into crust. Refrigerate until set; about three hours.
- Garnish each piece with 1 tablespoons whipped topping.