Recipe by Lalaloula
I came up with this basic little dip recipe two evenings ago when I wanted a quick snack that would not pile on the calories. I found the result quite tasty, so am posting it here for you to enjoy, too. Have fun playing around with the amounts and types of spices to suit your taste best. :)
Top Review by Starrynews
This is flavorful and has a nice little zip to it. I was a little worried that the consistency was too thin, but it worked perfectly with the veggies! Thanks for sharing! Veggie Swap 50
- 1 tablespoon low-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons low-fat yogurt (fat-free might work, too, I use 0.3%)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon rosemary, dried and crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1⁄8 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs, dried
- 1 pinch salt (to taste)
- 1⁄16 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes (more to taste)
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese and yogurt until well blended and no longer lumpy.
- Add garlic powder, rosemary, chili powder, dill weed, mixed Italian herbs, salt, hot red pepper flakes, and black pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- Serve with crudites or crackers.
- Enjoy! :).