1/2 Photos of Light and Soft Dinner Rolls (abm)
This makes fairly large rolls that can be served with dinner or as sandwiches. Easy recipe and leftover rolls can be frozen for later use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all ingredients EXCEPT melted butter to bread machine in order as directed by manufacturer.
- 2Set for dough cycle.
- 3Check dough after a few minutes and if needed add a little more milk or water to make a smooth dough.
- 4When dough cycle is complete, remove dough, punch down and let rest for ten minutes.
- 5Lightly grease 13 x 9 glass baking dish.
- 6Divide dough into 18 pieces and place in pan.
- 7Dough will be sticky, so don't try to roll smooth balls.
- 8The rolls will smooth out when they rise and are baked.
- 9Let rise in warm place for 30 to 40 minutes until doubled.
- 10Drizzle melted butter over top of rolls and bake at 400° for 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light and Soft Dinner Rolls (abm)
Serving Size: 1 (936 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.9
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Sodium 153.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g