1/1 Photo of Light and Lemony Fruit Salad/Dessert
DD#2 needed a quick, light "something" to take to a picnic an hour after she got home from work. I remembered reading a salad recipe with a package of pudding added so I opened the cupboard and started draining and dumping. She came home with an empty bowl and requested I make more for home. That's a good sign I think! (Cooking time is for refrigeration)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In serving bowl, dump can of undrained pineapple.
- 2Pour pudding mix over and mix into juices.
- 3Set aside for 5 minutes to slightly set.
- 4Meanwhile drain oranges and cherries, patting dry if necessary.
- 5Mix into pineapple mixture along with marshmallows.
- 6Gently fold in cool whip.
- 7Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light and Lemony Fruit Salad/Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.7
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 124.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 31.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g