This meatloaf is a light savory version. The vegetables help to cut calories and definitely add flavor. It is even good on warmer days where you might not want a heavy meat dish. Serve with rice and a mushroom sauce. Add a side of homemade cabbage salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the cabbage and the carrots in the broth until the broth is cooked away.
- 2Add the rest of the ingredients to the vegetables. Mix thoroughly.
- 3Place in a low casserole dish.
- 4Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes.
- 5Turn on the grill and bake a further 10 Minutes at maximum heat.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light and Juicy Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.5
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 87.6 mg
- Sodium 142.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: