Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This meatloaf is a light savory version. The vegetables help to cut calories and definitely add flavor. It is even good on warmer days where you might not want a heavy meat dish. Serve with rice and a mushroom sauce. Add a side of homemade cabbage salad.
- Cook the cabbage and the carrots in the broth until the broth is cooked away.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the vegetables. Mix thoroughly.
- Place in a low casserole dish.
- Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes.
- Turn on the grill and bake a further 10 Minutes at maximum heat.