Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Between fasting and feasting is one long solemn day, at the end of which, you can have it all. "Eat wisely" is what I'd say! This is a unique starter for Iftar(the breaking of the day long Ramadan fast). From the Weekend magazine.
- 100 g dandelion flowers (Hindbeh)
- 40 g white onions
- 10 g garlic
- 20 ml olive oil
- 20 ml corn oil
- 1 g white pepper
- 2 g salt
- 4 slices onions, rings,crisp fried until golden brown
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the dandelion in water in a pot.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Toss in the garlic and onion and stir-fry until the raw smell of garlic is gone and the onion is light brown in colour.
- Add the boiled dandelion and stir-dry till dry.
- Transfer into a serving plate.
- Serve topped with golden brown crisp fried onion rings.