Recipe by murr433
Just as the name says--a simple and fantastic light tasting salad. Can be eaten alone, on top of a salad, or spread or stuffed into a sandwich, pita, wrap or anything!
- 1 tablespoon low fat cottage cheese
- 4 slices cucumbers (chopped)
- 2 slices tomatoes (chopped)
- 1⁄2 stalk celery (chopped)
- 1 slice red onion (chopped)
- lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Scoop cottage cheese into bowl. Amount depends on how much you are making.
- Add chopped veggies, amounts depend on how much you are making.
- Add lemon juice and pepper-to taste.
- Mix and EAT!
- Eat it alone, on top or mixed into a salad, or spread or stuffed as a sandwich, can be topped with shredded cabbage, lettuce, and bean sprouts. You will feel so good and healthy after eating--enjoy!