Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just as the name says--a simple and fantastic light tasting salad. Can be eaten alone, on top of a salad, or spread or stuffed into a sandwich, pita, wrap or anything!
- 1 tablespoon low fat cottage cheese
- 4 slices cucumbers (chopped)
- 2 slices tomatoes (chopped)
- 1⁄2 stalk celery (chopped)
- 1 slice red onion (chopped)
- lemon juice
- Scoop cottage cheese into bowl. Amount depends on how much you are making.
- Add chopped veggies, amounts depend on how much you are making.
- Add lemon juice and pepper-to taste.
- Mix and EAT!
- Eat it alone, on top or mixed into a salad, or spread or stuffed as a sandwich, can be topped with shredded cabbage, lettuce, and bean sprouts. You will feel so good and healthy after eating--enjoy!
Surprisingly tasty! Just made a triple batch and put in fridge to have with our fish dinner. EASY and just...WOW.
This is a really satisfying little salad. I have mine with toast. Thank you for sharing:)
Very yummy recipe. I used a lot more cottage cheese, as I am on South Beach. I probably used about 1/3 cup. I also omitted the celery. The lemon juice in this is really good. I also added salt, because that's how I like my cottage cheese. Thanks for such a yummy recipe!