1/4 Photos of Light and Healthy Cookies
No flour, just rice cereal and rolled oats. Crispy and healthier for calorie counters:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn on the oven to 180°C.
- 2In a large mixing bowl beat the egg whites until the soft peaks form. Add sugar and beat until it's light and creamy.
- 3Add the rice cereal, the rolled oats and pistachios.
- 4Add the baking powder and vanilla extract.
- 5Stir with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- 6Drop by a half full tablespoon onto a lightly greased baking tray.
- 7I usualy simply line it with a baking baper.
- 8Bake about 15 minutes, or until well browned and crispy.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light and Healthy Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.0
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 37.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g