1/2 Photos of Light and Fluffy Spinach Quiche
1 hr 20 mins
I found this recipe online a while ago and have made it many times. It is delicious! It is very easy to make and reheats quite well. My girlfriend is on Weight Watchers and has asked me to make this quiche many times for easy week-night dinners. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and milk until smooth.
- 3Whisk in eggs.
- 4Layer spinach, cheese, and onion in pie shell, making several layers of each.
- 5Pour in egg mixture.
- 6Place quiche on prepared cookie sheet. Cover quiche with foil.
- 7Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove cover, and bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until top is golden brown and filling is set.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light and Fluffy Spinach Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.3
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 132.0 mg
- Sodium 406.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kraft Healthy Favorites Fat Free Cheddar
frozen chopped onions