1/2 Photos of Light and Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
These Scrambled Eggs will be light and fluffy with a soft golden hue about them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2* Note this is an optional way of making the eggs even more light and fluffy. If this step is not taken, they will still be the best eggs you have ever eaten.
- 3Soften the cream cheese so it will blend easily into the egg mixture.
- 4Break the three eggs into a bowl, now add the mayo, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese.
- 5Put the butter into a hot skillet and let it melt down.
- 6Blend with a high speed blender or electric whip. * You want the eggs to be whipped at a high speed to infuse air into the egg mixture.
- 7Add egg mixture to hot skillet and saute until they are starting to set. Stirring all the time.
- 8Option: You can continue to saute the eggs until they are ready to serve according to how you want their texture -- (wet or dry) or you can place the eggs into the oven as they start to set and allow the 450 degree heat to finish the job of causing the eggs to rise and become even more fluffy. If put in the oven, and allowed to finish cooking they will be as light as feathers. Either way they are going to be delicious.
- 9After cooked to a golden hue, place onto a plate and sprinkle with seasalt and coarse black pepper.
- 10Option: You can add your favorite cheese about 2 minutes before taking them from the oven, and allow the cheese to melt over the eggs.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light and Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.2
- Calories from Fat 447
- Total Fat 49.7 g
- Saturated Fat 25.7 g
- Cholesterol 743.9 mg
- Sodium 386.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 21.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: