Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I created this recipe when I couldn't find a decent recipe ANYWHERE! All amounts are approximate as different brands of flour absorb moisture differently
- Place flour, sugar and salt in bowl.
- Melt butter allow to cool slightly. Add egg to butter and beat lightly.
- Add butter and milk to bowl. Fold until just combined (mix should be fluffy and slightly sticky to touch)
- Turn onto floured surface. Flatten with hands to approx 5cm thick DO NOT FOLD MIXTURE. Cut into squares or cut out circles with cookie cutter.
- Place on oiled tray in 180°C oven for 10-15 minutes or until slightly browned.