Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice side salad to serve that is low in fat.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup fat-free cool whip
- 15 maraschino cherries, cut in half
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 1 (1 lb) can fruit cocktail in light syrup, well drained
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Fold in fruit cocktail, cherries, oranges and marshmallows.
- Fold in cool whip last.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Serve in lettuce cups.