1/10 Photos of Light and Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes
Hope's in the kitchen's Note:
These little beauties are a beautiful color and will keep you full for hours after eating just one serving. I needed to use up extra canned pumpkin and thought I'd give it a try. - I got it out of the Martha Stewart Living magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, spices and salt in a bowl.
- 2In a separate bowl whisk together milk, pumpkin, melted butter, and egg.
- 3Fold mixture into dry ingredients.
- 4Spray or grease a skillet and heat over medium heat: pour in 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
- 5Cook pancakes about 3 minutes per side. Serve with butter and syrup.
- 6Makes about six 6-inch pancakes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light and Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.9
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 64.8 mg
- Sodium 622.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 8.0 g